Beginning June 15th, we will resume Masses outdoor and indoor for Daily Masses. Daily Masses are allowed up to 10 people total. Outdoor masses will be allowed up to 60 people total. Masses will continue to be live-streamed on Facebook and YouTube.
8:30am – 10 attendees on the portico of the church, live-streamed
5:00pm – School Courtyard, up to 60 attendees
9:30am – via livestream
8:00am, 11:30am & 6:00pm – School courtyard, up to 60 attendees
Please note the following conditions are in place for all Masses:
Before Arriving for Mass
– To reduce the risks, we highly recommend live-streamed masses for those who are sick or are caring for someone who is sick or are over 65.
– If you have any symptoms and/or are not feeling well, please cancel your reservation and participate via livestream mass for the day.
– Confirm your reservation date and time online. Please bring your confirmation email with you.
– Arrive 15 minutes early. Mass will begin at gates are closed once mass begins.
– Wait in line outside the entrance gate 6 feet apart from other groups or individuals.
– Please put on your mask (one that covers the nose and mouth) as soon as you exit your car in the parking lot.
– Mask must be worn throughout the Mass. Please note that masks will not be provided by parish.
– Bring your own hand sanitizer and something to clean the provided seating spot (cleaner without Clorox or bleach).
– Restrooms on campus are closed – please use the bathroom before coming.
– Six feet will be required between individuals or family groups and no physical contact is allowed between groups.
– We know you may want to visit with others but please remain in your seat once you have been seated.
– Please sanitize your hands before you receive the Eucharist.
– Our priest(s) will approach you during Communion – please receive in your hands only by:
____1. fully extend your arms
____2. wait for priest to place the Blessed Sacrament in your palm
____3. Pull down your mask and consume the Blessed Sacrament
____4. Replace your mask
– We cannot allow any congregating after Mass. The mass coordinator or usher will ask you to exit via the gate you entered.
The entrance is between Holy Spirit School’s Gym and classroom building, only accessible from the parking lot.
Mass will be held in the courtyard to the right of grass area on school campus. Please see map for more information.
Please sign up for mass below. If anything changes, please update your sign up status.