How can we help?
Do you have questions about how to get your baby baptized? How to get married at Holy Spirit? How to set up a visit if you or a loved one is homebound? How to get involved? Don’t hesitate to contact us using the info below.
|Ministry||Contact Person||Title||Phone Number|
|Pastor||Fr. Ritche Bueza||Pastoremail@example.com|
|Baptisms, Liturgy, Pastoral Care Ministry||Fr. Edgar Elamparo
|Bereavement, Funerals, Weddings||Please contact Parish Office||408-997-5101|
|Faith Formation, First Reconciliation and Eucharist||Merry Reardon
|Communications (eBulletin & Website), Community Engagement, Calendaring, Online Giving, Safe Environment||Annie Bui||Pastoral Associatefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Confirmation, Youth Ministry, Social Ministries||Row David||Pastoral Associateemail@example.com|
|Facilities||Renee Sneed||Administrative Assistantfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Finance||Mary Sparacino||Business Manageremail@example.com|
|Music Ministry||John Kellett||Music Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Holy Spirit School||
1200 Redmond Avenue
San Jose, CA 95120
Parish Office/24 Hour Emergency 408-997-5101
Parish Fax 408-997-5102
Parish Office Hours:
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 9AM to 1 PM.
We will observe the following protocols:
– Unless it’s an emergency, meetings must be scheduled ahead – please contact respective parish staff or leave a meeting request at the front desk.
– Wearing of mask
– Sanitizing hands upon entering the office
– Social-distancing/remaining 6 feet apart from others
– Limit of 2-3 guests in the lobby at a time (we may ask you to wait outside)
– Please continue to use our online services for Mass reservations and Mass intentions requests.