How can we help?
Do you have questions about how to get your baby baptized? How to get married at Holy Spirit? How to set up a visit if you or a loved one is homebound? How to get involved? Don’t hesitate to contact us using the info below.
|Ministry||Contact Person||Title||Phone Number|
|Pastor||Fr. Ritche Bueza||Pastorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Liturgy, Baptisms, Weddings, Pastoral Care Visits, Hospital Ministry||Fr. Edgar Elamparo||Parochial Vicaremail@example.com|
|Faith Formation, First Reconciliation and Eucharist||Merry Reardon
|Director of Catechetics
|Music Ministry||John Kellett||Music Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Community Engagement, Website, Calendar, Safe Environment||Annie Bui||Coordinator of Community Engagementemail@example.com|
|Youth Ministry, Confirmation||Row David||Director of Youth & Young Adult Ministryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Pastoral Care, Funerals, Bereavement||Leah Harris||Director of Pastoral Careemail@example.com|
|Social Ministry, Missions||Mike Ferrero||Director of Social Ministriesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Facilities||Renee Sneed||Administrative Assistantemail@example.com|
|Holy Spirit School||
1200 Redmond Avenue
San Jose, CA 95120
Parish Office/24 Hour Emergency 408-997-5101
Parish Fax 408-997-5102
Parish Office Hours:
Starting May 4th – Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9AM to 1 PM.
We will observe the following protocols:
– Unless it’s an emergency, meetings must be scheduled – please contact respective parish staff or leave a meeting request at the front desk.
– We will take your temperature and ask you to fill out a health screening survey upon entering
– Wearing of mask
– Sanitizing hands upon entering the office
– Social-distancing/remaining 6 feet apart from others
– Limit of 2 guests in the lobby at a time (we may ask you to wait outside)
– Please continue to use our online services for Mass reservations and Mass intentions requests.